Sunday, June 18, 2017

Home Decor: 8-Bit Chopping Boards

I am always shocked what treasures are buried within the chaotic ruins known as TK Maxx (Its literally TJ Maxx, for my American readers). Granted, if youve ever been in a Ross or Marshalls back in the states this place is like a 4 star establishment in comparison 😂

 But ANYWHO I recently went on a shopping adventure to Nottingham with my Friend and fellow California leaver Courtney (hey girl heyyy!) lol and it is actually thanks to her eagle eyes that I now own this gem of a cutting board 😍

8-Bit board from TK Maxx

What a deal right?! Since It was such a great find, perfect size and well made I decided to find where else these can be purchased and share the nerdy cookering love to all!....well in the UK atleast.. haha Sorry! Here are the few places I managed to find where these can be purchased AND on sale too:


(click on link to go directly to screenshot pages)
1: TKmaxx.com
2: Amazon.co.uk
3: Ebay.co.uk
4. TheFowndry.com **


** I only just discovered this website through this search, but if you've ever heard of Thinkgeek, this website is like a UK version! if you spend £40 or more you can get free shipping using the code FREE1002 or sign up to their newsletter and they'll send you a discount code for 10% off 👍



So there you go! What do you think? tacky or tasteful?? Personally i think its ♫FABULOUSSSS♫ Will be using this to prep some deep fried Mexican cheese and corn dogs tonight! 

1 comment: