Thursday, February 23, 2017

Geek Chic Cosmetics: Swatches and Review

Fandom Makeup products and everything you need to know before ordering...


Geek Chic Cosmetics is a U.S. indie brand that sells vegan and cruelty free makeup products.
GCC have a MEGA array of products with cute themed names that will entice you to buy them all! You can buy full size or sample sizes of nearly everything. Heres what my order consisted of:
For copyright reasons products cannot use the same names the product is modeled after, only "inspired by". You'll see the same applied in fan made art. heres what the product i purchased were inspirations of: Metal gear solid-sailormoon-Harry Potter-fallout-mass effect-Harley Quinn. Can you guess which ones which? ;) Below will be swatches of each and the pros and cons.

I used a mixture of "Brothers in arms" and "Solid snake" on my eyes, as you can see SUPER pigmented. I used Everlasting Storm for highlighting cheeks.
As for pricing and postage..as expected shipping was quite pricey. Heres a mockup order to show you what full size products i could get nearly equaling the same shipping cost as my actual order.
This was a major influence on my decision to get samples instead, but honestly Im very happy with my order! the customer service was quick to respond and very informative. The perk of samples is atleast i know now what full size products i definitely want when i make another order. I hope this was helpful, feel free to ask any questions if your looking to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment