Saturday, April 29, 2017

Primark Finds and mini Haul April 2017



Since moving to the UK back in 2016 i never thought I'd find myself going into Primark SO MUCH. it's not exactly my "style" of attire but lately ive been noticing a trend arising...Gamer/geek clothiiiing. Theres always Harry Potter, Star Wars and Disney items around but Pokemon? The Walking Dead? Assassins Creed? Nintendo?? Powerpuff Girls?? HECK YEA  Primarni BRING IT haha. I didnt get much this time round but ohhh my do I wanna go back and get MOAR. Even my husband wants to! (never in my life did i think that would happen).

 The only downside so far is most gamer related clothing is in the Mens section like....ca'mon us gamer ladies love that shit just as much!...didn't stop me getting shirts though.. haha. Mens shirts tend to not sit right on the female figure though (in my opinion). They're sewn like a square or for broad shoulders so to speak.

Its kind of a bummer Primark doesn't have an online store. They do have a website but even thats not totally accurate on what is actually available in store. this is the few bits i could find on site that is currently available in UK shops:


There were loads more like Mario, Assassins creed, TWD. GoT. + more non-clothing items!



 Here's mine and my husbands recent haul. Yes there is alot of pokemon merch , but I couldn't help myself 😅 If you seen how far back my love of Pokemon went....ooosh hahaha. I still have my pikachu N64 for goodness sake! Cant wait for all of my collectibles to be shipped over then I can show you all its magnificence 😍





Plus (one of) my nicknames is Ash so you know I am pretty much the best there ever was and junk 😎😂😂😂












and for anyone who was interested. here's how I style mens shirts I buy and some tips:
TIP #1 Roll the sleeves or hem them
TIP #2 re-purpose elastic mitten clips 
TIP #3 transform the shirt into a crop top
TIP #4 pair with high waisted bottoms

TIP #5 chill and enjoy your new merch!



TIP #4 hoodies+leggings=💖

Size M


size S

Size M
And this concludes my mini try on haul from Primark! they seem to be bringing in a steady flow of new fandom clothing so if your looking for that kind of stuff for an affordable price, go check it out next time your out and about xx

No comments:

Post a Comment